METAIRIE, La. (WDSU) — The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office is investigating a deputy-involved shooting in Metairie.
Officials say the shooting occurred Tuesday morning in the 5000 block of Senac Drive.
No deputies were injured, according to the JPSO.
The suspect sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the arm and is being treated at a local hospital, officials said.
The scene is still active at this time.
- Louisiana health department ties COVID-19 outbreak to wrestling event
- Tigers Off To Lexington To Face Kentucky, Saturday, 5 p.m. CT
- Lions hire Aaron Glenn as defensive coordinator
- Tangipahoa Parish cancer patient makes facemasks for others
- Louisiana National Guard troops return home after securing U.S. Capitol during inauguration