POLK CO. (WFLA) — The Polk County Sheriff’s Office got called out to a home after someone discovered what at first appeared to be a live alligator in the storage shed.
When the deputy arrived at the shed, he found an alligator, but not a dangerous one. The sheriff’s office said the alligator Deputy Trexler found was a pool float.
There was no word on if the gator was removed from the premises.
- Black Friday in Baton Rouge: New expectations for the holiday shopping season
- Photos: Thanksgiving Eve thunderstorm swamps the metro area
- Louisiana governor’s Phase Two decision prompts familiar arguments
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?
- More than $16 million in counterfeit drugs and products seized in HSI New Orleans investigation