Department of Homeland Security Acting Secretary Chad Wolf made a quiet visit to Lake Charles on Friday.
After arriving at the Chennault International Airport, Wolf was escorted by Secret Service and deputies from the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office to meet with local officials.
News 10 caught a glimpse of the DHS Acting Secretary exiting a mobile command post set up in downtown Lake Charles.
Wolf also met with Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancuso.
- Indirect effects of COVID increase as Baton Rouge levels case numbers
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate