The Diocese of Baton Rouge Child Nutrition Program will offer free breakfasts and lunches to Baton Rouge, Prairieville and Independence children ages 18 and younger, regardless of school enrollment.
The Diocese will provide the drive-through meal service on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. from Thursday, March 19 until Thursday, April 9.
Packaged breakfasts and hot lunches will be available at the following locations on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- St. John Primary School, located at 37407 Duplessis Road in Prairieville.
- Mater Dolorosa, located at 200 Pine St. in Independence.
East Baton Rouge Parish
- Most Blessed Sacrament, located at 8033 Baringer Road in Baton Rouge.
- St. Aloysius, located at 4001 Mimosa St. in Baton Rouge.
- St. Jean Vianney, located at 16266 S. Harrell’s Ferry Road in Baton Rouge.
- Redemptorist St. Gerard and Cristo Rey High School, located at 3655 St. Gerard Ave. in Baton Rouge.
- St. Francis Xavier, located at 1150 S. 12th St. in Baton Rouge.
- St. Thomas More, located at 11400 Sherbrook Drive in Baton Rouge.