BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – With the forecast for Hurricane Sally changing, the Diocese of Baton Rouge is making adjustments to their Tuesday school schedule.
The DBR school schedule for Tuesday can be found below:
“School principals will communicate directly with parents about the school’s schedule, activities, aftercare, bus service, etc.,” according to the Diocese of Baton Rouge.
- Suspect in deadly shooting apprehended during traffic stop
- Millions of cicadas set to emerge after 17 years
- What to do if you got the J&J vaccine as CDC, FDA call for pause
- 15% of Americans worse off a year into pandemic, poll finds
- Local hospitals react to pause in distribution of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine