HAMMOND, La. (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana Highway and Safety Commission along side LCMC health are teaming up to help drivers with car seats instalations.
Certified techniques will help drivers install their car seats properly at the Hammond Fire Department for free.
The event will take place September 12 from 11 a.m- 3:00 p.m.
According to The Louisiana Highway and Safety Commission and LCMC health, 96 percent of car seats are not installed correctly.
- AIDS testing decreases due to COVID-19, Baton Rouge official says
- Baton Rouge Metro Council District 12 election: Who is Jen Racca?
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Family on way to Christmas Tree Lane struck by train, child killed