HAMMOND, La. (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana Highway and Safety Commission along side LCMC health are teaming up to help drivers with car seats instalations.
Certified techniques will help drivers install their car seats properly at the Hammond Fire Department for free.
The event will take place September 12 from 11 a.m- 3:00 p.m.
According to The Louisiana Highway and Safety Commission and LCMC health, 96 percent of car seats are not installed correctly.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday