PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas Park authorities came to the rescue of a puppy that had fallen into a sewer on Thursday.
The Pinellas Park Police Department shared photos of the rescue on their Facebook page.
They said a few of their officers and some members from the Pinellas Park Fire Department and Pinellas Park Public Works responded to the scene and “helped to make sure that this pup didn’t have a wet night stuck in the sewer.”
“Hope a warm bath is part of the homecoming,” the post said.
- Second suspect in Vanessa Guillen case makes initial appearance in court
- State Farm auto rate decreases; overall insurers return millions to Louisianans
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- Charlie Daniels dead: Country music legend passes away after suffering stroke
- LDH confirms 3,188 total deaths due to COVID-19, 66,327 confirmed cases