DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — It’s the great debate this time of year: What’s the greatest Christmas movie in all the land?
A few weeks ago, we launched a 32-movie bracket to settle the score. After two rounds, only 8 movies remain. We’ve had to say goodbye to classic films like “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “A Christmas Carol” — and even the two seed “Home Alone.”
With more than 215,000 votes cast, we’re now down to three final votes.
Over the next few weeks, you’ll be able to make your round-by-round picks until only one movie emerges as the GOAT of the Christmas movie genre. Round three of the bracket closes at the end of the week, so select your favorites while you still can!
Make your “elite 8” picks and then share this survey with your family and friends!
Check back on Monday mornings to see which movies will advance to the next round. Voting in round four of the top 4 movies opens at Monday, December 14 at 4 a.m. CT.
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- AP: Louisiana State Police trooper kicked, dragged Black man who died in custody
- VIDEO: TPSO asking for public’s help identifying truck that caused damage to deli
- Local police reminding public it is illegal ‘to use your cell phone while driving in a school zone’
- Zachary PD warning public about ‘possible credit card scam’