BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The East Baton Rouge Parish Head Start Program will transtiton their program to virtual instruction.
The virtual instruction will take place from September 8 until December 31.
Head Start will provide students with tablets and internet connection to families as needed.
As the transition is new to parents, Head Start will assign a ‘Family Advocate’ to contact parents on how the transition is going.
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic