BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)– East Baton Rouge Parish Schools welcomed some of their students back to the classroom. Pre-K Through Fifth-graders had their first full day Tuesday.
This group of students will be split between last names and have in person learning two days a week and learn virtually three days a week from now until October 2nd.
Students are expected to begin classes in a traditional setting five days a week starting on October 5th.
Students who wish to continue learning in the all-virtual environment will still be able to do so through the virtual opt-in form.
- Families left homeless outside Laura’s disaster zones struggle to find aid
- ACLU of Louisiana files brief supporting refugee facing anti-LGBTQ violence in Ghana
- Second annual “Ultimate Tailgate” doubles as pop-up shop for local businesses
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- New Orleans restaurants can once again serve alcoholic beverages through drive-thru, takeout and curbside pickup