BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The East Baton Rouge Parish Clerk of Court’s Office and the Baton Rouge City Court will be closed Wednesday and Thursday due to the potential threat of Hurricane Laura on the area.
The Baton Rouge City Court’s closure was decided in accordance with the Louisiana Constitution, according to Judge Judy Moore-Vendetto.
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic