BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – Voters in East Baton Rouge Parish will decide who should lead the city-parish as Mayor-President when they head to the polls on Tuesday, November 3.
Seven candidates are looking to unseat incumbent Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome, who is running for re-election.
Broome discussed the upcoming race on Fox44 First Edition, detailing her plans for the city-parish if she were to be re-elected.
- Prince Harry says inheritance from Princess Diana made it possible to leave royal family
- New CDC guidance affects 448k Louisianans fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Louisiana congressman calls on investigation related to schools serving students with disabilities
- LSU Gymnastics No. 2 seed in SEC Championships
- BRPD investigates shooting on Dutton, one injured