BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – Voters in East Baton Rouge Parish will decide who should lead the city-parish as Mayor-President when they head to the polls on Tuesday, November 3.
Seven candidates are looking to unseat incumbent Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome, who is running for re-election.
Broome discussed the upcoming race on Fox44 First Edition, detailing her plans for the city-parish if she were to be re-elected.
- Memorial event brings awareness to 55th anniversary of the sinking of Coast Guard Cutter White Alder
- Breath could reveal progression of diseases, malnutrition status
- 100 pounds of cannabis stolen at gunpoint in California dispensary, police say
- Teen escapee family speaks out after hearing juvenile is on the run for the second time
- Hunter Biden indicted on tax charges