BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The East Baton Rouge Parish School System will hold a teacher job fair virtually on Thursday, April 15 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
This event is not limited to local job seekers. Prospective teachers from Baton Rouge and other areas of the country are invited to join the event, which will be held on the Premier Virtual platform.
Attendees will be able to visit different schools’ virtual hiring rooms, in which they can learn about available positions, research schools through websites and social media, and join in on live chat or video interviews with school administrators, according to EBR Schools Recruitment Manager Dana Morrison.
Certified teachers or candidates in state-approved, alternative certification programs can attend, and they must pre-register.
- APSO asking for public’s help locating convicted felon
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- Trump in 2024? He says only that ‘a Republican’ will win
- Saturday Night: Quiet 48 hours; Storms return on Tuesday
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River