BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – A lengthy investigation ended on August 17 with the arrest of two people by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office.
Frank Johnson, 41 and 29-year-old Joenika Vallery were arrested after the execution of two search warrants.
The two search warrants led to the acquisition of these items:
- 2016 Porsche Macao
- 37 dosage units of MDMA
- 4 dosage units of Ecstasy
- 2 ml promethazine
- 16.8 grams of Marijuana
- 6 packages of marijuana edibles
- Beretta .40 caliber pistol
- Drako 7.62 mini AK pistol
- Keltec 9mm rifle
The search warrants were executed at 7778 Governor Blanchard Dr. and 9247 Stratton Dr.
Johnson is facing these charges:
- PWITD Schedule 1 (2 counts)
- Possession Schedule 5 narcotics
- Possession of Drug Parapheranalia
- Illegal Carrying of Weapons w/CDS
- Money Laundering
Vallery is facing one count of Money Laundering.
EBRSO K-9 and Uniform Patrol provided assistance during this investigation.
- Falcons lose on last-play FG after not attacking onside kick
- Report from Las Vegas: Coaching clash in Saints-Raiders showdown
- Sunday Night: More rainy days; Fall-like temperatures
- Another special session looming? La. lawmakers poised to issue call
- Louisiana officials seeking man for felony theft