BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) –
Three people are behind bars thanks to the help of the public.
30-year-old Katelynn Burkins, 19-year-old Allen Sylvester Jr. and 36-year-old George Mikeal Kelly, Jr. were taken into custody on Monday, September 7.
The suspects admitted to selling the stolen utility trailer and 3-wheel ATV on Craigslist.
All three suspects are facing one count of Felony Theft.
The investigation into this case remains open.
EBRSO would like to thank the public for all of the tips in this case.
East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office Detectives are seeking the public’s help finding a stolen utility trailer and 3-wheel ATV.
Police are looking for the woman seen in the attached picture.
The woman was seen “in the 13000 block of Hooper Road pulling off with the 8’ 1993 TWIU red utility trailer and red Honda three-wheeler,” according to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office.
If you know this woman or the Chevrolet Silverado truck in the picture, you are asked to call EBRSO at 389-5000.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Night: Near-normal temperatures; Storms on Monday before an autumn cool down
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- ‘They were waiting for him’: Man acquitted of murder is shot hours after his release from jail