BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office was called to the scene of a deadly shooting early Wednesday morning.
Investigators have determined that the shooting on Hanks Dr. was ‘justifiable.’
According to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office, the man who was killed was assaulting the shooter’s pregnant girlfriend.
- Baylor added to 2021 LSU Baseball Schedule
- Friday Night: Cloudy and foggy tonight; Slightly drier for weekend
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- LSU professors and research fellow to create sensor to detect COVID-19