DUBUQUE, IA (CNN) – Vernon and Betty Sohm have been leading their neighborhood in a rendition of “God Bless America” every night promptly at 6 during the pandemic.
The elderly couple has kept the ritual every night since the beginning of April.
Neighbors say they love singing along and knowing the Sohms are doing okay.
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- House fire in Baton Rouge caused by laundry malfunction