BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD- Baton Rouge Fire Department reported to a house fire on September 27.
Two residents in the home safely made it out, no injuries were reported.
The alarm one fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.
The total damage of the house cost $50,000 dollars.
BRFD,EMS,Entergy were also at the scene.
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- NOPD: One killed in school bus crash on Chef Menteur Highway
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars