TYLER, Texas (KETK)- Hundreds of disinfectants have been recalled.
Some of these products could be flammable. They can contain methanol, which is typically found in fuel.
This year the Food and Drug Administration said that 17 people have died from methanol-tainted disinfectants. Currently, there are more than 200 brands that are recalled for that reason.
The CDC recommends to only use alcohol based products.
- Residents in Louisiana horrified by black, murky tap water in apartment complex
- 4 years later: Alleged murderer of ‘good Samaritan’ will soon stand trial in Louisiana
- Bar owner in Louisiana successfully fights back against ATC for suspending license during pandemic
- WATCH: WV honors Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager with memorial service
- VP Pence arrives in Charleston for Brig. Gen. Yeager memorial service