BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – It has been almost one week since Gov. Edwards reinstituted the statewide mask mandate.
Local schools and businesses have adjusted their policies including ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil has re-instated indoor mask usage after the the governor’s most recent mask mandate.
ExxonMobil is taking more precautions including those listed below:
- Requiring that employees wear masks when they cannot achieve six feet of distance, such as in vehicles and in elevators
- Reducing conference room capacity
- Restricting access to operation control rooms to protect our critical workers
- Our cafeterias have a to-go only food service
- Limiting visitors to those with essential business needs only
ExxonMobil has a clear COVID vaccination policy which is spelled out below:
While we don’t require workers to be vaccinated, we strongly encourage it. We are providing onsite vaccinations through our onsite Medical and Occupational Health office as a convenience to employees.
This most recent mask mandate is scheduled to end on September 1.