BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Face to Face Enrichment Center, a nonprofit in Baton Rouge that provides services to disadvantaged populations, plans to host a drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination event Friday with Southeast Community Health Systems.
The vaccine clinic will be set up at the Enrichment Center, located at 14635 Harrell’s Ferry Road, Suite 1A, in Baton Rouge. It will be open from 9 a.m. to noon.
Participants will be vaccinated while staying inside of their vehicles, and they will be able to register for a vaccine on site.
Those seeking a vaccination must bring an ID and an insurance card if they are insured.
- LSP investigating officer-involved shooting in Iberville Parish
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Debate continues over proposed bill to split up the BREC park system
- Friday Night: Clear and calm tonight; Nice and sunny for the weekend
- List: Stores to ease mask mandates after CDC releases new guidelines