ABBEVILLE, La. (KLFY) As the sun begins to rise, it will be an incredibly dark morning for many Louisiana residents.
An Abbeville homeowner says she is incredibly lucky to be alive after a tree fell near a home before dawn Thursday.
Five people were in the house at the time, including 3 kids, and no injuries were reported.
This is just part of the damage and destruction left behind by Hurricane Laura.
- Nonpartisan group breaks down proposed amendments to Louisiana Constitution
- Ka’Mauri Harrison Act moves to Louisiana Senate floor
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Saints have a “productive” meeting with Mayor Cantrell about fans returning to the Superdome
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma