ABBEVILLE, La. (KLFY) As the sun begins to rise, it will be an incredibly dark morning for many Louisiana residents.
An Abbeville homeowner says she is incredibly lucky to be alive after a tree fell near a home before dawn Thursday.
Five people were in the house at the time, including 3 kids, and no injuries were reported.
This is just part of the damage and destruction left behind by Hurricane Laura.
- Lawsuits filed against Ochsner Lafayette General, Lourdes over worker COVID vaccine requirement
- One lane remains closed on the I-10 Bonnet Carre Spillway Bridge
- Make Chef Aaron Sanchez’s carnitas enchiladas at home
- Businesses affected by Hurricane Ida can seek help at SBA Business Recovery Centers
- Two Baton Rouge schools among eight named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools in the state