ABBEVILLE, La. (KLFY) As the sun begins to rise, it will be an incredibly dark morning for many Louisiana residents.
An Abbeville homeowner says she is incredibly lucky to be alive after a tree fell near a home before dawn Thursday.
Five people were in the house at the time, including 3 kids, and no injuries were reported.
This is just part of the damage and destruction left behind by Hurricane Laura.
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings
- Here’s how you can get paid to eat ice cream
- Father gives daughter life-saving gift as living organ donor
- Baton Rouge Metro Airport sees highest record of passengers since pandemic started
- Vehicle found in canal after fatal traffic crash on North I-110