UPDATE 12:05 PM: Bellaire police are listing this as a missing person/abducted case.
They are currently requesting security footage from the rehab facility they were last seen.
BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) The family of 29-year-old Brittany “Sweetie” Hackathorn of Neffs are posting fliers asking for any information about her.
They say she walked out of a Bellaire area rehab facility on February 1 and reportedly got into a black vehicle with a woman who claimed to be “her sister.”
Her father and stepmother say they haven’t seen her since.
Anyone with information about Hackathorn is urged to call (304) 551-1459.
Stay with WTRF.com for updates
- Governor John Bel Edwards sending 174 national guard troops to Washington D.C. for inauguration
- BRPD investigating homicide on Beechwood Drive
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Report: Taysom Hill, Latavius Murray likely out with injuries today for playoff game vs. Tampa Bay
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury