MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos with News 5 of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- YLEH: Adrian Perkins talks Senate campaign
- LSU football fan attacked in Tiger Stadium restroom after game
- YLEH: Sen. Bill Cassidy discusses reelection bid
- Preview of constitutional amendments #3 & #4 on Louisiana ballot
- Spanish town krewe planning to roll forward with parade, ball in 2021