NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Saints linebacker Demario Davis says his past experience with losing franchises taught him to cherish the postseason and his playoff experience with New Orleans has taught him to seize the moment.
The Saints have had sudden and stunning ends to their playoff runs the past three seasons.
Now the four-time NFC South champs open another postseason at home against Chicago on Sunday.
Bears QB Mitch Trubisky says his team should play like it has “nothing to lose” after sneaking into the playoffs with three wins in its last four games.
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy