ROSWELL, N.M. (CNN Newsource) — The FBI is offering a 10 thousand dollar reward for information that could lead to the arrest of Jorge Ernesto Rico-Ruvira.
The 32-year-old is wanted in connection to the first-degree murder of his girlfriend.
Authorities say Rico-Ruvira might have fled with his three-year-old son Osciel Ernesto Rico.
Rico-Ruvira is described as five-foot, eight-inches tall, 150-pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
He might be driving a maroon four-door 2003 GMC Yukon with a New Mexico license plate.
Anyone with possible information about Rico-Ruvira is asked to contact the FBI.
- Saturday Night: Near-normal temperatures; Storms on Monday before an autumn cool down
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- ‘They were waiting for him’: Man acquitted of murder is shot hours after his release from jail
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests