HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Hendersonville Fire Department announced Wednesday it will send staff to Louisiana to assist with Hurricane relief efforts.
Firefighters will be sent as part of Tennessee Task Force 2 and will focus on water rescues.
- Friday Night: Slightly cooler tomorrow; Mostly dry weekend
- Saturday’s Virtual HBCU Homecoming Celebration
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- LSU Keys to the Game vs. South Carolina