(NBC News)— A Florida man suffered a medical emergency while working in his yard earlier this week, and firefighters not only came to his rescue, but they finished cutting his grass!
It happened in Fort Lauderdale after firefighters treated the 80-year-old who was suffering from heat exhaustion.
Video shows one of the firefighters using a push mower while another used a weed wacker to trim an area near his driveway.
The man is doing well, and his yard looks good as well!
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles worldwide to replace Takata air bags
- Livingston man arrested for barn, vehicle fires, State Fire Marshal reports
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams
- New details about Joe Burrow’s injury reveal “more damage than anticipated”