From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. anyone can come by the new Baton Rouge General Mid City Specialty Center and see the facility.
According to the hospital, “BRG and Vascular Specialty Center announced the opening of MCSC earlier this year.”
These individuals are scheduled to attend today’s event:
- Edgardo Tenreiro, BRG President and CEO
- Stephen Mumford, BRG Chief Operating Officer
- Naomi Nelson, Vascular Specialty Center CEO
- Monica Nijoka, BRG Chief Nursing Officer
- Kendall Johnson, BRG Chief Financial Officer
- Dr. Andrew Olinde, BRG Chief Medical Officer
The Mid City Specialty Center is located at 3600 Florida Blvd. on the Second Floor of the BRG Mid City Campus.
Baton Rouge General said, “the center specializes in same-day surgeries and minimally invasive procedures for vascular patients.”