St. George responds to electrical fire at local CC’s Coffee House

FOX 44

Image courtesy of the St. George Fire Protection District

St. George fire responded to a call at 6971 Siegen Ln. shortly before noon today to find the CC’s Coffee House full of smoke.

According to fire officials there was an arching outlet on fire. After dousing the it with a fire extinguisher, the staff safely evacuated the building. There were no injuries reported.

Using thermal imaging, Firefighters made sure that the fire did not spread. The fire crew also set up ventilating fans to clear the smoke from the coffee house. St. George Fire made sure to minimize the damage to the building so that business could in time continue. The building was turned over to CC’s Coffee House management for electrical and other minor repairs.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories