PORT ALLEN, La. (BRPROUD) — West Baton Rouge Parish will partner with Point Coupee Parish, the Louisiana Department of Health and Arbor Health Clinic to provide free Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines Thursday.
The vaccination event will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the Erwinville Community Center, located at 5110 Rougon Road in Port Allen.
Participants will receive vaccines via drive-thru, and they’re required to wear face masks. They must bring an ID and be at least 18 to get vaccinated at the site.
They’re also asked to bring medical insurance cards, but people without insurance can still receive a free vaccine.
No registration is required, and participations will fill out paperwork on site.
- Tax Day deadline May 17: Here’s how to file an extension for 2021
- The next big dill? Beverage company to release pickle hard seltzer
- Louisiana Workforce Commission to host series of virtual job fairs
- Loved ones remember Lafayette man who died after road rage incident
- LSU Softball Earns No. 7 National Seed; Will Host Regional At Tiger Park