BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Livingston Parish schools will be able to continue providing students with free breakfasts and lunches at school through the 2021-2022 school year.
The USDA extended the time frame in which schools can provide students with free meals, according to LPPS.
- Homer cruises by White Castle to advance in playoffs
- Saints pay tribute to Drew Brees with fans
- No. 1 Catholic High survives against No. 5 St. Paul’s, will play for state title
- Friday Night: Cold and chilly ahead; rain returns to the forecast
- Experts predict increase in online scams due to supply chain issues