(CNN) – Get those chubby cheeks ready for the camera!
Childhood nutrition company Gerber is looking for its next spokesbaby!
Parents can submit photos and videos of their child for the chance to be Gerber’s 2020 ambassador and get $25,000.
“We always strive to make each year of Photo Search bigger and better than the last, and we encourage families all over the country to submit their little ones for a chance to be a part of this special year with us,” Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said in a news release.
Contestants are judged on the following criteria:
- Visual appeal
- Consistency with Gerber’s heritage “Anything for Baby” mission
This is Gerber’s tenth annual photo search. The contest is open to any adorable tyke under the age of four from now until Feb. 21.
- COVID-19 testing ramps up at LSU as students prepare for football season
- Honoring one Of Baton Rouge’s First African-American Teachers to teach African-American History during the 1950’s
- ‘Next Man Up’ mentality for Saints heading into Week 2
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Scammers are exploiting this PayPal policy to rip off online shoppers, BBB says