BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Ochsner Baton Rouge and JoVi’s Tacos will partner to provide free tacos to people who receive a free COVID-19 vaccine at the restaurant on Saturday.
Ochsner staff will offer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to people age 18 and older on Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at JoVi’s Tacos, located at 13214 Coursey Blvd.
Those who receive a vaccine at that time can get a full-size taco courtesy of the restaurant.
Although people are encouraged to make an appointment to receive the vaccine Saturday, Ochsner staff will vaccinate people without appointments while supplies last. To make an appointment, call (844) 888-2772 or visit MyOchsner.org.
- Denham Springs local prepares for triathlon and defeats the odds
- EBR Metro Council discusses the possibility of a moratorium
- Study claims East Baton Rouge Parish Prison has the highest death rate in the state
- One victim speaks out after judge drops charges against Derrius Guice
- Second suspect in 2018 double homicide in Raceland is found guilty