GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD) – Do you recognize the individuals in these pictures? If so, the Gonzales Police Department would like to hear from you.
GPD says, “we would like to speak to them regarding the unauthorized use of at least two victim’s credit and debit cards at Home Depot on August 15.”
In total, $1,731.65 is being attributed to this trio of suspects.
It looks like one of the suspects in question is missing fingers.
If you have any information about these individuals, please call Detective James Poe at 225-647-9572.
- Cruelty caught on camera: TTPD seeks to identify who tossed kitten, ran over it
- Villa Del Rey Elementary celebrates ground breaking of school garden
- Judge: Suit over arrest of pipeline protesters can go on
- Feds: 2 men breached NFL, NBA players’ social media accounts
- Amazon takes down ‘stand back and stand by’ merchandise