(WIVB) – Google Maps is rolling out a new feature that allows users to see how prevalent cases of COVID-19 are in a given area.
When you open the app, if you click on the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will get an option that says “COVID-19 info”.
The data will then show a seven-day average of new cases, along with a label indicating if cases are trending lower or higher.
- BRG cancer patient hosting a yoga fundraiser to help other patients
- Newsfeed Now: Daunte Wright laid to rest; Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- Woman says she was fired for refusing to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Louisiana native and star of History Channel’s ‘Swamp People’ helps with search for missing crew members
- Dashcam shows close call between police car, bicyclists