MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey has issued a State of Emergency as Tropical Storm Sally heads towards the Gulf Coast of Alabama Monday.
The storm is expected to reach hurricane status as it makes landfall in or near Mobile and Baldwin counties.
The issuance also directs the Alabama National Guard to be on standby to be activated to the affected areas.
READ THE FULL ORDER BELOW:
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show