MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey has issued a State of Emergency as Tropical Storm Sally heads towards the Gulf Coast of Alabama Monday.
The storm is expected to reach hurricane status as it makes landfall in or near Mobile and Baldwin counties.
The issuance also directs the Alabama National Guard to be on standby to be activated to the affected areas.
READ THE FULL ORDER BELOW:
- High school club’s ‘Slave Auction’ cancelled due to social media backlash
- Vocabulary, lightning round added to National Spelling Bee in major overhaul
- Study finds no link between epidural use at birth and autism
- Freshman Kentucky basketball guard Terrence Clarke dies in L.A. car crash
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups