(CNN) – An Oregon man has found a unique way to spend more time with his ten grandchildren.
Doug Hayes bought a school bus just in time for the Christmas season.
He’s dubbed it the “Grandfather Express” and even had the words plastered on the side of the vehicle.
Five of Hayes’ grandchildren attend a small private school that doesn’t have school buses. The other five grandkids aren’t school-age yet, but will be soon.
Now Hayes will be able to take them to school on the “Grandfather Express”
Fortunately, they all live close by.
Hayes says after the trek to school, he’ll come back for his car and then go to work.
The “Grandfather Express” is scheduled to start rolling after Christmas break.
- Min wage provision threatens success of COVID relief bill
- Women’s Basketball Hosts Mississippi State in Regular Season Finale
- Police chief warns militia groups ‘want to blow up’ Capitol during State of the Union
- Could LSU lose state funding over controversial “White Rage” book discussion?
- Olympics gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges