BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A crew of state contractors was cutting grass along I-59/20 when they discovered a human body, according to the Birmingham Police Department.
The body was discovered by the Bush Boulevard exit. It is being ruled as an unclassified death at this time, BPD says.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- An American double agent speaks about his double life
- Humans demolish Utah monolith and trash delicate desert
- Two security team members arrested for shooting at riding club event in Louisiana
- Fayette County Schools to reopen Wednesday following bomb threat emails
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud