TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A group has met and surpassed their goal to bring the “Baby Trump” balloon that lampoons the president to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game this Saturday.
The goal to bring the float costs $4,000 and includes transportation, set up, anchors and staffing. As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the group raised over $6,500.
The balloon is currently in New Jersey and is set to be shipped sometime Friday, according to the group. No word yet on when or where the balloon will be inflated in Tuscaloosa.
The game is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- EXCLUSIVE: Former colleague and friend of deputy accused of more than 60 child sex crimes speaks out
- Holiday Season Keeps St. Francisville Candle Company Busy
- ‘Back to governing’: Gov. Edwards frames second-term goals
- Retired judge to consider removing black Iberia Parish judge from hundreds of cases
- Louisiana ranked 47th smartest state in the U.S.