(CNN/WJAR) – A toy company wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
Hasbro is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website, BringHomeTheFun.com. There it says you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kids occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the Bring Home the Fun campaign it launches this week.
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- LSU students have mixed emotions about potentially taking the COVID-19 vaccine
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Gov. Edwards renews plea for business to move to remote work for employees
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won