(CNN/WJAR) – A toy company wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
Hasbro is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website, BringHomeTheFun.com. There it says you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kids occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the Bring Home the Fun campaign it launches this week.
- Pregnant Louisiana woman struck, killed by gunfire during argument with boyfriend, police say
- LSU falls 14 spots in AP Poll
- LSU fans express excitement football is back at Tiger Stadium
- Electrical malfunction causes house fire in East Baton Rouge
- LDH confirms 5,283 total deaths due to COVID-19, 164,851 confirmed cases