TAMPA, Fla. (CNN/WFLA) – Football fans are on pins and needles waiting to find out which teams will make it to the Super Bowl. Some are even booking flights to Miami in hopes of cheering their team on to victory at the big game.
There is only room for two teams, but not all hope is lost.
Heinz is offering football fans the chance to win 57-cent change fees to re-route their Miami-bound flight to a destination of their choice.
The contest starts at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20.
To enter, visit heinz57flightchange.com
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers