SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – All members of Southwood High School’s football team have been quarantined after three people associated with the team tested positive for COVID-19.
The team will be quarantined for fourteen days and the school has canceled the next two games. The homecoming game against Benton High School has been rescheduled for November 6.
None of the individuals who tested positive were showing any symptoms or had any known exposure before the October 16th game against Airline High School. All individuals began showing symptoms after the game and were tested for the virus.
Caddo’s Athletics Department has notified Bossier Schools of the positive cases.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- BRPD identifies deadly shooting victim as 13-year-old boy
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief