SCOTT, La. (KLFY) — Acadiana High School released its students early today after officials received a “concerning phone call.”
Scott Police Chief Chad Leger said the school was placed under lockdown, but since the end of the school day was so close, officials decided to dismiss students. Buses were present to pick up students to bring them home.
No incident occurred at the school, and students were not in any immediate danger, said Leger. Scott Police continues to investigate. No further information is being released at this time.
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show