NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) — A Navarre High School teacher has been arrested and charged with sexual battery on a minor, according to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.
Meghan Mary Rodriguez, 37, is accused of having sex with one of her students at the school during summer break. The student said he and Rodriguez exchanged text messages and communicated through Instagram leading up to the sexual encounter.
She is being held in the Santa Rosa County Jail with no bond.
- Pelicans star charged with domestic violence, resisting arrest in California incident
- Tax season is underway but this year’s filing may look different
- Gayle Benson on Sean Payton’s future with Saints: ‘I don’t think any of us know’
- Over 2M N95 masks to be distributed by Winn-Dixie parent company
- DOTD: I-12 eastbound in EBR to close overnight Saturday