KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- Senate bill looks to add two state Supreme Court Justices
- Monday Night: Dry to start; Weekend storms
- LSU Mental Health Services and students express the importance of seeking help
- 400+ shots given at federal COVID-19 vaccine center in Baton Rouge
- NFL Draft: Best team fits for Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Mac Jones