CAMERON, La. (WKRG)- When Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, it joined a very short list of some of the worst storms to ever hit the united states. Laura is only one of 10 storms on record to make landfall with winds of over 150 miles per hour. The last was Michael that wiped parts of the Florida panhandle away.
- BRPD investigating deadly shooting on W McKinley St.
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska
- Trump campaign asks for debate topic change
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role
- Win a free virtual visit with Santa