PHOENIX- Hooters is stepping up its drink game with a new line of premium spirits.
- Hooters Vodka is a flavorful and smooth six times distilled, gluten free, corn-based organic vodka, perfect for any cocktail
- Delivering a memorable gin experience, Hooters Gin uses only select natural botanicals and Juniper berries
- Hooters Dark Rum is aged in barrels and made with choice Caribbean blackstrap sugar can molasses
- Slightly sweet and smooth, Hooters Light Rum mixes beautifully in your favorite tropical cocktails or soft drinks
- Hooters Tequila Silver is a unique blend sure to satisfy fans looking for an adventurous drinking experience, while Hooters Tequila Gold is a beaufitul amber-hued tequila, perfectly suited for cocktails or neat
- Hooters American Whiskey is a two year aged true American Whiskey that is perfect for any occasion, mixed of as a shot
- Finally, Hooters Heat Cinnamon Whiskey is a compilation of premium American Whiskey with natural cinnamon and a touch of heat
The spirits line is in partnership with United Spirits, Inc., a leading private label beverage company and affiliate of publicly traded Iconic Brands Inc. Ticker symbol-ICNB.
The new line will be available this fall at all Hooters locations. The company also plans to add the line into a selection of their drinks.
Prior to the official launch, the line will be racing around the track with driver, Chase Elliott. Elliott will sport a special No. 9 Hooters Spirit Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 at Bristol Motor Speedway on August 17th.
Find your nearest Hooters location here.