BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to a one alarm house fire on the morning of August 24 at 4065 Cannon St.
Upon arrival, firefighters found “a vacant house that was engulfed in flames,” according to the Baton Rouge Fire Department.
The vacant house is a total loss after it took an hour to get the blaze under control.
Firefighters were able to keep the blaze from affecting any other home.
The investigation into the fire remains ongoing.
There were no reported injuries as a result of this fire.
EMS, Entergy and BRPD assisted the Baton Rouge Fire Department at the scene.
- Car accident kills Geismar woman
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead
- Louisiana sheriff adding portraits of 19th C Black sheriffs
- LIVE BLOG: LSU vs. South Carolina
- Baton Rouge celebrates spooky season at ‘Trunk or Treat’