BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Due to the waste produced by Hurricane Laura, The Office of The Mayor-President, Sharon Weston Broome, announced the collection of recycling will be suspended for Saturday, September 5 only.
The hours of the landfill are also extended for Saturday to 5:00 p.m, according to the office.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse
- Wednesday Morning: Warm and muggy weather; No cool down until next week
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Waitr offers free delivery if you donate blood with Vitalant